Speaking up about Wu Yi Fan after a month when the issue came up.
Well, I was in Korea when that happened and to be honest I was pretty calm about it. After going through DBSK’s separation I can honestly say that I’m pretty much immune from such issue. For one, I just think that with or without the group I am still a fan of that guy. Wu Yi Fan alone is awesome and I love him so much for that. Second, naturally a person only wants the best for his or herself therefore trust Yi Fan with his decisions and that whether he will stay or leave EXO he is going to be a better and happier human being from galaxy fan fan.
Anyway, bottom line is trust Yi Fan. Seek for his happiness and growth too. Not just what makes us happy.
Go Yi Fan! Excited to see you in China!
Anonymous said: I have an oily face type, and usually I use a matte based primer before putting on makeup so it's not too oily, but when I don't put on makeup I'm using oil blotting paper on my face the whole day! Any suggestions?
First off, for your make-up I suggest you use water based products. Even if you use a matte based primer which is supposedly oil free if the other cosmetics that you use has a lot of oil on it then it will definitely not help.
Anyway, back to your question. There are a lot of ways to help you solve your dilemma. I will list them down and maybe choose on what you think suits you best.
1. Do a facial scrub twice a week. There are a lot of facial scrubs available in stores but if you want to be more on the budget friendly side DIYs is also an option. (I will post some face scrubs and face masks recipes really soon!)
2. Use a face cleanser that matches your skin type. It is very important that you use a product that matches your skin to avoid the worsening of your skin problem.
3. Try using an Aloe Vera gel. It helps clean your pores and absorbs the excess oil from your face. (Try drinking some Aloe Vera juice too! Its not only good for your skin but it is also a perfect antioxidant)
4. Wash your face with cold water and wipe it with your blotting paper (oil control sheets).
5. Lastly, to dry out your skin make an egg yolk mask! As we all know egg yolk is really good for the skin. Most especially for those who have oily skin. I also highly recommend Holika Holika’s Egg Soap. It’s a facial mask/cleanser that leaves no icky feeling after use. Just a heads up, it really smells like an egg. Literally.
Final tips: Use a sunscreen when you go out and also maybe check your moisturizer. There are different kinds of moisturizes for different skin types and it is very important for you to know the product that suits you to prevent your skin from producing more oil than it already produces.
Watch out for my DIY face masks and scrubs for oily skin!
I hope I was able to help you with your skin dilemma!
Well I haven’t been posting anything related to my wildy inclined fandom so here I am climbing back to my twisted sanity.
Been to busy to go crazy (I still am crazily busy though) with my avenue for infatuation. But there are somethings that are meant to make time for and that’s not my boyfriend (if I have one) or anyone else, it’s Jaejoong! Oh yes, I’m insane.
Okay? Hi guys. Bye.
Baby Jae! Oohhh ohhh!